Tuesday 5 April 2016

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea FC confirm Italy boss Antonio Conte as manager starting next season

Chelsea Football Club have officially confirmed that they have appointed Italy national team boss Antonio Conte as their manager on a three-year-deal.

The 46-year-old will join the Stamford Bridge outfit after Italy's participation in the upcoming Euro 2016.

Quote Unquote
"I am very excited about the prospect of working at Chelsea Football Club. I am proud to be the coach of the national team of my country and only a role as attractive as manager of Chelsea could follow that. I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the club and the day-to-day challenge of competing in the Premier League. Chelsea and English football are watched wherever you go, the fans are passionate and my ambition is to have more success to follow the victories I enjoyed in Italy," Antonio Conte told Chelsea's official website.
Click here to read the original article:


No comments:

Post a Comment